Comprehensive Business Insurance Policies for Texas Business Owners
Our independent agency, VGW Insurance, has been providing comprehensive business insurance portfolios to Texas businesses of all sizes for nearly 20 years. We understand the importance of success and strive every day to ensure your policies meet your bottom line and protect your investment. Learn about how we can create a plan uniquely adapted to meet your needs by reviewing the information below or by calling our Plano, TX, office at 972-668-1000.
Tailored Business Insurance Portfolios for Medium and Large Businesses
We believe that larger businesses do well to have personally tailored commercial insurance portfolios that include a variety of coverage options, including:
- General liability policy: This covers personal injury claims, including bodily injury and advertising injury, and property damage claims.
- Commercial property insurance: This policy protects your business property, including your building, equipment and other items found in your office.
- Inland marine insurance: This is a special type of property policy that protects items that are transitory in nature such as laptops and tools.
- Business auto insurance: This can cover a variety of owned and non-owned vehicles you use for business purposes.
- Professional liability: This encompasses a wide variety of policies, including directors and officers liability (D&O) and errors and omissions (E&O).
- Cyber liability: This protects your business against claims arising out of e-communications, cyber theft and hacking.
- Employment practices liability: This particular policy protects your business from claims of wrongful termination, discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Workers compensation: This policy protects you as the employer while also providing coverage for injured or sick employees.
- Bonds: These provide the foundation for getting work and getting paid, as long as you get them in a timely manner.
Affordable Business Owners Policies for Small Businesses
Small businesses often do not require the full laundry list of policies for optimal protection. Instead, most do well to purchase a business owners policy (BOP). A BOP is a pre-packaged policy that includes:
- General liability
- Commercial property
- Business income insurance
- Equipment breakdown insurance
- Non-owned and hired vehicle insurance
- Crime coverage
Talk to one of our team members today to learn whether a business owners policy will meet your insurance needs.
Fully Staffed Customer Service Department
We take customer service seriously at our agency. We refuse to sell policies without also being able to support them in house. For this reason, we have a fully staffed customer service department available to offer you the answers, guidance and general support you need for your business on an ongoing basis. Whenever you have a question or concern about your policy, do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call us.
Contact VGW Insurance for a Free Business Insurance Quote
We provide free commercial insurance quotes to new and existing clients. Whether you are looking for new coverage for a new business or you are curious about other options that may be available to your established business, contact our team. You may reach our Dallas-Fort Worth insuranceagency via phone at 972-668-1000 or you may submit our online contact form.