Business Auto Insurance in Texas
Whether you own a fleet or your employees use their own cars for business purposes, Texas law requires you to have business auto insurance in place. The type of insurance and amount of coverage you choose depends upon your business needs, budget and risk tolerance.
Our knowledgeable team of independent insurance agents at VGW Insurance in Plano has nearly 20 years of experience insuring small and large businesses. We can use our experience in identifying the right coverage options for you. Call us at 972-668-1000 (toll free 877-668-1000) to learn more.
Business Auto Insurance Options
As with personal auto insurance, commercial auto insurance policies offer a variety of coverage options, including some that are unique to the business world:
- Auto liability: This protects you if you or an employee causes an accident where another person suffers injuries or property damage occurs.
- Medical payments: This pays your or your employee’s medical bills in the event you or your employee is hurt in an auto accident.
- Uninsured/under-insured motorists insurance:
- Comprehensive coverage: This protects you in the event your business auto receives damage outside of an auto accident.
- Collision coverage: This offers protection in the event of an accident that does not involve another driver.
- Non-owned and hired auto insurance: This protects you when employees use their own vehicles or when you rent a vehicle for business purposes.
- Roadside assistance: This provides tire changes, towing and other help in the event you or an employee gets stranded.
In-House Service Department to Better Serve You
Auto accidents and auto claims are an unfortunately regularity in the business world. We also know how challenging and time consuming it is to make a claim, follow up on claims and get your questions answered. That is why we have our own in-house customer service department. We want to ensure our clients get the efficient and effective insurance services they deserve.
Contact VGW Insurance for a Free Business Auto Insurance Quote
Get started on creating the tailored business auto policy you require for your business. Call us at 972-668-1000 or contact our Dallas-Fort Worth area agency online . We will request multiple quotes from various highly rated insurance companies so you can compare your options and choose the coverage that makes the most sense for your business.