Personal Health Insurance for Texas Individuals & Families
Under the Affordable Care Act, every individual must carry health insurance. What this means is that you either have to sign up for health insurance through your employer or you must get your own coverage.
At VGW Insurance in Plano, TX, our team has nearly 20 years of experience handling the health insurance needs of individuals and families located throughout the state. We have dedicated our time and resources to understanding health care reform and what that means for our clients. We can put our knowledge to work by creating a personal health plan that meets national standards and fits your budget. Call us at 972-668-1000 to learn more.
Personal Health Insurance
If you cannot get health insurance through an employer’s group health plan, then speak to us about designing a plan around your health care needs. We can help you understand the coverage and cost differences between high-deductible plans and copayment plans. We can walk you through each individual option available to you, including:
- Major medical: This policy covers most serious (or major) medical expenses up to your specified limit, and usually involves a high deductible. Examples of serious medical expenses include hospital stays and surgeries.
- Health savings accounts: Individuals enrolled in high deductible plans can use health savings accounts as a way to defer taxes and save for medical expenses.
- Dental, vision and accident: Optional policies such as dental, vision and accident insurance offer more comprehensive coverage for all of your basic health needs.
- Disability, long-term care and event: Policies such as disability, long-term care and event insurance[CT2] are also optional, but can mean the difference between affording potentially necessary care and going bankrupt from expensive medical costs.
Medicare Health and Drug Plans
We offer tailored Medicare services to our older clients. We know how confusing the Medicare system is to the uninitiated, and we know how to work within the system to get the best results for our clients. From helping you understand Medicare eligibility guidelines to plan options and from dental care to hospice care, we have all aspects of the Medicare process covered.
Talk to us about your concerns and bring us your questions regarding all aspects of Medicare, including:
- Medicare supplement plans
- Medicare advantage plans
- Prescription drug plans
Request a Free Instant Quote Online
Our partnerships with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Humana allow our clients and prospective clients to obtain free instant quotes online for plans that meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act. All you need to provide is your name, date of birth, your address and whether you’re looking for subsidies through the IRS.
Contact Our Independent Agency Directly for a Free Health Insurance Quote
If you are looking to buy a new personal health insurance plan, turn to a team of independent insurance agents that is willing to take the time to get to know you, your needs and your concerns. We will work with you to find a policy that works well now, and will be here to help you make any adjustments as time passes. Call us today at 972-668-1000 or contact our Texas agency online to request your free quote or to schedule a meeting at our Dallas-Fort Worth area office.