The main benefit offered by independent insurance agents is that they represent multiple major insurance carriers and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. Independent agents are vested members of your community who are committed to doing business face-to-face and being your advocate in the event of a claim or other insurance activity.
Additional Benefits of Using an Independent Agent:
- They work for you when you have a claim.
- They serve as your insurance consultant, working with you to balance individual needs with cost.
- They are value-conscious, striving to find the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- They offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life, health and retirement plans.
- They periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.